Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

TURN-AROUND POEM



1.) I used to be taken
      but now I prefer to be single.

2.) I used to be talkative
      but now I prefer to be quiet.

3.) I used to write poems
      but now I love to read poems.

4.) I used to be popular
      but now I prefer to be simple

5.) I used to be better
      but now I prefer to be bitter.

6.) I used to watch horror movies
      but now I love romantic movies.

7.) I used to watch Myx
      but now I love listening musics

8.) I used to have many boyfriends
      but now I prefer to have no one.

9.) I used collecting boyfriends
      but now |I prefer to set them free.

10.) I used to be silent
        but now I prefer to be fighter.

11.) I used to wear as always pink things
        but now I prefer to wear it sometimes.

12.) I used to to act like a childish
        but now I prefer to act like a teenager.

13.) I used to be irresponsible
        but now I prefer to be responsible.

14.) I used to be negative thinker
        but now I prefer to be positive thinker.

15.) I used to be man hater
        but now I realized I deserved to be loved.

16.) I tried to be singer
        but now I discovered to be a dancer.

17.) I used to be stubborn
        but now I prefer to be friendly.

18.) I used to work as model
        but now I prefer to study first.

19.) I used to be naughty
        but now I prefer to be good.

20.) I used to do bad things
        but now I prefer to do good things.

21.) I used to sleep early at night
        but now I prefer to rest late.

22.) I used to be coward
        but now I prefer to be brave.

23.) I used to be girlie
        but now I prefer to be boyish.

24.) I used to have many crushes
        but now I prefer to be liked them.

25.) I used to be numb
        but now I prefer to be open-minded.

26.) I used to be a dreamer
        but now I am willing to reach it.

27.) I used to be playgirl
        but now I prefer to be good girl.

28.) I used to eat chocolates
        but now I prefer to eat junk foods.

29.) I used to be perfect
        but now I prefer to be imperfect.

30.) I used to hang out everyday
         but now I prefer to stay in the house.

31.) I used to drink cokes
        but now I prefer water.

32.) I used to be loner
        but now I prefer to mingle.

33.) I used to be insecure
        but now I prefer to be contented.

34.) I always ignore Him
        but now I always praising Him.

35.) I used to be not sweet
        but now I always be sweet.

36.) I used to not eat vegetables
        but now I really love it.

37.) I used to run away to my problems
        but now I face it bravely.

38.) I used to love idols
        but now I don't.

39.) I used to read pocket book
         but now I love to read bible.

40.) I used to drink milk
        but now I prefer Milo.

41.) I used to be dishonest
        but now I learned to be honest.

42.) I used to follow my heart
        but now I prefer to follow my mind.

43.) I used to pretend like somebody
        but now I prefer to be myself.

44.) I used to to wear my fake smile
        but now I learned how to wear the real.

45.) I used to curse my enemy
        but now I prefer to pray for them.

46.) I used to wake up late at morning
        but now I prefer to wake up early.

48.) I used to eat 3 meals
        but now only 2 meals.

49.) I used to to played with the children
        but now I prefer to watch them playing.

50.) I used to be single
        but now I prefer to be taken.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento