Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

CONTRAST POEM

1.) I am not a facebook so that you cannot update me anytime,
      I am not a facebook so that you cannot put me a hash tag,
      I am not a facebook so that you cannot chat me,
      I am not a facebook so that you cannot tag me,
      I am not a facebook so that you cannot like me.

 






 2.) I am not a google so that you cannot search me,
      I am not a google so that you cannot get an information to me,
      I am not a google so that you cannot get a data,
      I am not a google so that you cannot know everything about me,
      I am not a google so I cannot give you a meaning.

                                                    3.) I am not a toy so that you cannot play with me,
                                                         I am not a toy so that you cannot hug me,
                                                         I am not a toy so that you cannot throw me,
                                                         I am not a toy so that you cannot buy me,
                                                         I am not a toy so that you cannot hit me.


4.) I am not a phone so that you cannot text me,
      I am not a phone so that you cannot call me,
      I am not a phone so that you cannot take a picture on me,
      I am not a phone so that you cannot play games with me,
      I am not a phone so that you cannot charge me.

                                                         5.) I am not a guitar so that you cannot string me,
                                                              I am not a guitar so that you cannot buy me,
                                                              I am not a guitar so that you cannot adjust me,
                                                              I am not a guitar so that you cannot used me,
                                                              I am not a guitar so I cannot play with me.

6.) I am not a food so that you cannot share me,
     I am not a food so that you cannot buy me,
     I am not a food so that you cannot eat me,
     I am not a food so that you cannot sell me,
     I am not a food so that you cannot cooked me.


7.)I am not a car so that you cannot race me,    

    I am not a car so that you cannot buy me,
    I am not a car so that you cannot drive you,
    I am not a car so I cannot put a gasoline on you,
    I am not a car so that you cannot change me.

8.)I am not a shirt so that you cannot wear me,
    I am not a shirt so that you cannot fold me,
    I am not a shirt so that you cannot washed me,
    I am not a shirt so that you cannot iron me,
    I am not a shirt so that you cannot purchase            me.

9.)I am not pen so that you cannot refill me,
   I am not a pen so that you cannot write me,
   I am not a pen so that you cannot borrowed me,
   I am not a pen so that you cannot put me anywhere,
   I am not a pen so that you cannot point me.

                                  10.) I am not a teacher so I cannot teach you,
                                         I am not a teacher so I cannot fail you,
                                         I am not a teacher so I cannot command you,
                                         I am not a teacher so I cannot give you an assignment,
                                         I am not a teacher so I cannot give you a contributions.

11.) I am not a doctor so I cannot check up on me
        I am not a doctor so I cannot give you a medicine,
        I am not a doctor so I cannot check your heartbeat,
        I am not a doctor so I cannot give a prescription,
        I am not a doctor to give you an operation.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento